Today, OPTIS recruits a: Documentation / Training Material Writer (m/f)
Within our Documentation team, and in close relation with the Optis Academy (Optis training center) you will design and maintain training modules for both Optis customers and Optis employees.
Your main missions:
- Create and maintain Training material in close relation with Subject Matter Experts and the Optis Academy.
- Bring your Content Management expertise by making sure all documents are consistent with a high technical and lingusitic quality.
- Proactively detect any shortage in Optis Training catalog and fill the gap to cover our customers’ needs.
- Create and Manage multimedia content (video, quiz, etc.)
- Publish Documents on the Optis Portal and make sure all documents are up to date and available.
- Build detailed reports of learners’ statistics and usage to identify potential issues and training needs.
This list is not exhaustive and may evolve according to Optis activities.
Graduate in Communication, Technical Writing or Digital Learning, you need to have:
- Excellent English communication skills (Native English speaker is a plus)
- An experience managing Technical Documentation. A first experience with modular content, single-sourcing and standardization would be a plus.
- Excellent soft skills (interpersonal, creativity, proactivity)
- A knowledge of a CAD software, optics or Virtual Reality (is a plus)
- A first experience using an LMS (is a plus)
Salary: according to experience
Experience : 3-5 years
Please send your CV and a cover letter to HR dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Under ref. ST.OFE.1600284-A