Today, OPTIS recruits a: Pedagogical Engineer / E-learning Specialist (m/f)
Within our Documentation team, and in close relation with the Optis Academy (Optis training center) you will design and maintain training modules for both Optis customers and Optis employees.
Your main missions:
- Based on the needs identified by the Academy, Support and Documentation teams, address these needs by creating new training courses and training modules in the LMS (Learning Management System)
- Digitalize existing training material (scenarization, addition of evaluation, etc.)
- Make sure training modules match pre-defined user profiles.
- Create multimedia content (video, voice, quiz, scenarios, avatars, etc.)
- Administrate the LMS and collect user statistics
- Build detailed reports of learners’ statistics and usage to identify potential issues and training needs.
This list is not exhaustive and may evolve according to Optis activities.
Graduate in Communication, Technical Writing or E-learning, you need to:
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English
- Have excellent writing and speaking communication skills
- Have a first experience using an LMS and creating instructional material
- Knowledge of a CAD tool is a plus
- Knowledge of optics, illumination systems and Virtual Reality is a plus
- An experience with Gamification is a plus
- Have good relational skills
Experience : 3 years minimum
Please send your CV and a cover letter to HR Dept. at firstname.lastname@example.org
With reference ST.OFE.1600165-A