March 19th, 2016 - March 23rd, 2016 | Greenvill, SC - USA | OPTIS Events
At VR 2016, you will find the brightest minds, innovative research, leading companies, and stimulating discussions on virtual reality, augmented reality, and 3D user interfaces.
The IEEE VR 2016 conference will be held in Greenville, South Carolina March 19-23, 2016. OPTIS and other academics, researchers, industry folks, and VR enthusiasts will gather for 5 days of lab/projects & industrial presentations, panels, workshops, tutorials, research demos, videos, and exhibits.
Join us and learn more about:
- Advanced display technology
- Haptics, audio, and other non‐visual interfaces
- Modeling and simulation
- Computer graphics techniques & 3D interaction for VR/AR/MR
- Virtual humans and avatars
- 3D selection and 3D manipulation
- Perception, presence, virtual embodiment, and cognition
- Teleoperation and telepresence
OPTIS looks forward to meeting you in Greenville in March 2016!
Previous Back to list Next