OPTIS has developed a dedicated network of partners, selected for their outstanding service and responsiveness to our customers
- Dassault Systèmes As a world leader in 3D and PLM solutions, Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 100,000 customers in 80 countries. A pioneer in the 3D software market since 1981, Dassault Systèmes develops and markets PLM application software and services that support industrial processes and provide a 3D vision of the entire lifecycle of products from conception to maintenance to recycling. The Dassault Systèmes portfolio consists of CATIA® for designing the virtual product, SolidWorks® for 3D mechanical design, DELMIA® for virtual production, SIMULIA® for virtual testing, ENOVIA® for global collaborative lifecycle management, and 3DVIA® for online 3D lifelike experiences. Dassault Systèmes is listed on the NASDAQ (DASTY) and Euronext Paris (#13065, DSY.PA) stock exchanges.
- Siemens Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software. We help thousands of companies make great products by optimizing their lifecycle processes, from planning and development through manufacturing and support.
- Parametric Technology Corporation PTC is recognized as the global leader in helping discrete manufacturers optimize product development performance. The company provides leading PLM, enterprise content management, and dynamic publishing solutions to more than 50,000 customers worldwide. PTC’s first MCAD product, PTC Creo, was a revolutionary success that brought parametric, feature-based, fully associative solid modeling to the manufacturing industry. What began as hardware independence for PTC Creo® led to an ongoing commitment to interoperability and open standards for all PTC products.
- NVIDIA NVIDIA Corporation is the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies. The Company creates innovative, industry-changing products for computing, consumer electronics, and mobile devices. NVIDIA is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA and has offices throughout Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- PNY PNY Technologies Founded in 1985, PNY has manufactured quality computer components for over 30 years; the company represents a real success story of a company leading the American, European and Asian computing markets. PNY has a long history of providing designers, engineers, researchers and visualization clients with cutting-edge NVIDIA QUADRO, TESLA, GRID and Professional SSD solutions. PNY understands the needs of its professional graphics clients, offering professional technical support and a constant commitment to customer satisfaction.
- MATLAB MATLAB® is the high-level language and interactive environment used by millions of engineers and scientists worldwide..
- Datakit CAD/CAM data exchange specialists, Datakit develops translators and offers translation services that convert between native and neutral CAD/CAM formats, including IGES, CATIA, SolidWorks, PTC Creo, and AutoCAD. The company offers stand-alone converters, plug-ins, and tools that analyze, heal, and export models and provides services that aid in the migration of CAD databases. Products comprise neutral format translators, native read and write direct interfaces, and read and write libraries for integration.
- Open CASCADE Open CASCADE is the world’s leading open-source tool for 3D modeling and is used for the development of trade-specific technical and scientific applications, ranging from mechanical CAD/CAM/CAE to architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) and geographical information systems (GIS). An independent subsidiary of EADS Matra Datavision, the company provides development for industrial customers as well as a broad range of services around the certified Open CASCADE platform.
- AMD FirePro™ professional graphics The agreement covers joint development of an innovative ray‐tracing engine and rendering solution to support the market centered around OpenCL™ and AMD graphics technology. It will allow OPTIS development engineers early access to AMD graphics cards and future systems as well as direct support from AMD to help ensure quality, validation and performance of the final solution. The goal is to have the solution support available on any of the latest AMD FirePro™ professional graphics cards.
- ART ART is a leading manufacturer of high-end optical motion tracking systems for Virtual and Augmented Reality applications with all products being developed and manufactured at the company’s headquarter near Munich, Germany. Founded in 1999, ART quickly became the leading supplier of infrared optical tracking solutions for the automotive, aerospace and other high tech manufacturing industries, as well as being the system of choice for many of the world’s leading research institutes and universities. ART offers a comprehensive range of motion tracking systems, including the only optical tracking solution made specifically for use inside closed Caves and other multi-sided projection systems.
Lighting and optics
- LED Light for you | Powered by OSRAM LED Light for you is a global network brought to you by OSRAM. It is constituted for everybody who is looking for LED light solutions in the field of general lighting. Companies taking part in the network are from all over the world and pass through a strict certification process before they can name themselves Certified Partners. Thus the network can guarantee you the highest level of quality and service at any time. Find out more about LED Light for you, and see for yourself how valuable the network could be for your business. The network brings customers and LED lighting solution partners together. If you have visions and ideas about a LED lighting project, please visit their network to find the right solution partner. They guarantee that all their partners have long-time experience in realizing LED solutions in general lighting.
- AFOP | Le syndicat professionnel Optique - Photonique Founded in 1896, the AFOP - the French Association of Industry Optics and Photonics brings together all key players in the French industry with common aims to advance adoption of photonic technologies on the French and International stage. The AFOP’s primary missions are to assist in the economic development of its companies and to promote the optics field: technological and economic intelligence, educational and diplomatic liaising, international development, normative work, networking, etc. Today, the AFOP represents more than 80 companies with cumulative annual sales of 2 billions Euros and that employ about 15000 people.