July 8th, 2016 | Products
Acoustics is a key science in automotive, not only aiming at reducing sound levels but shaping all the sounds in a vehicle, improving comfort and creating a unique consumer experience.
- Explore how to analyze and develop vehicle acoustic attributes to create an acoustic signature for your brand.
- Discover how to deliver the right sound that reaches your clients.
- Take the next step to optimize the sound, from comodo and rotating element noises such as starter motors, through aerodynamic & road contact noises, to the essential sound of the engine.
Learn about :
Control the sound process
- Characterize existing equipment
- Specify how each interface should sound based on psycho acoustic criteria
- Modify product design according to root cause analysis
Who sould attend ?
- OEM and Suppliers in Transportation
- NVH (Noise Vibration and Harshness), Perceived Quality and Design departments