2015年十一月06日 | 网络研讨会
Speaker : Cedric Bellanger - OPTIS Marketing and Communication Coordinator
Special Guests :
John Maxfield, OPTIS UK Managing Director;
Robinson Dias, Expert Engineer in Product Design and Perceived Quality.
Fri, Nov 6, 2015 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM CEST : register here
Fri, Nov 6, 2015 05:00 PM - 05:30 PM CEST : register here
As an OPTIS partner, your concepts are innovative and your engineering designs are stunning. But it's not easy to manufacture such brilliant products…
Now thanks to 'SPEOS Variation Module', you will be able to optimise and improve your design to improve perceived quality and reduce the risk of discovering problems caused by product variation late in the process, guaranteeing the compliance of the delivered product, improving quality, and reducing costs at the same time.
'SPEOS Variation Module' allows to study the impact of variation (including position, form and deformation) on function, performance and appearance from the end customers perspective at an early stage of the design process.
Join to learn about: How to secure the manufacturing process of lighting elements
- Guaranteeing regulations compliance
- Improving performances
- Increasing perceived quality
- Preventing costly rebuild or rectification
- Save time & costs in development
Who should attend:
- All industries
- All teams related to Light and Lighting design: Concept and Style Designers, Lighting Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers and teams in charge of Perceived Quality.
之前一个 回到列表 下一个