Description du poste
The intern will integrate the OPTIS Imagine team in Sophia Antipolis that works on realistic real-time rendering.
The intern will help the team in either creating content or updating legacy content with new structure rules. He will:
- Liaise and collect information from the subject matter experts.
- Be a bridge between the technical experts and the end users by providing them with tailored, clear, concise, accessible, and consistent content.
- Propose new ways of improvements regarding content standardization, illustrations and delivery for example.
- Integrate and communicate with other members of the team.
- Expected start date and duration: Start March / April, for 4 to 6 months.
- Location: Sophia Antipolis (06), La Farlède, France
- Compensation for the internship and/or housing assistance according regulations
- University Master 1 or 2, or equivalent graduation certificate. The candidate must speak French and/or English.
Send your application (Résume + cover letter) in digital format to: HR Dept. | email@example.com
Under Ref. : ST.OFE.1600317-A