- Do it right the first time: model your design to reach standards and specifications
- Enhance your visual signature and brand image
- Improve HMIs ergonomics for advanced safety
- Better understand and control the behavior of light in your product
- Easily improve your product to ensure its efficiency and compliance to standards
The intuitive approach of the SPEOS interface, associated with its advanced features, makes it easy to use for experts as well as non-specialists in optics, in a wide range of industries.
SPEOS is the most realistic solution to create and analyze innovative lighting systems. Simply create a virtual prototype of your system and quickly test many different possibilities, to make comprehensive decisions on the best solution for an efficient design.
In a few words, go faster, be more innovative and convince your customers!
Over the years, SPEOS has become a real standard. Most of today’s lighting systems: light guides, backlit displays, sensors, tracking systems, image projections, head-up displays, augmented reality glasses, remote control systems, finger recognition, biomedical equipment and even intra-ocular implants, are created thanks to the SPEOS technology.
Light and appearance simulation
SPEOS is so accurate that 80% of our customers trust OPTIS virtual mock-ups more than real prototypes to validate the performance and appearance of their products.
Why does SPEOS make the difference? Thanks to the perfect physics based simulation of light, ruled by optical laws. Light is often tricky and does not always behave the way you expect. With SPEOS, understand light, master it, play with it, and more, advantageously use it to sell more products. In a word, work with light to create your brand identity and certainly the most powerful and innovative systems.
The use of the SPEOS technology even extends to most of today’s car paints and interiors, as well as aircraft cockpits, control rooms and passenger cabins. SPEOS simulates the human vision within a virtual illuminated environment, and get ultra-realistic visualization images of what a person will see. Thanks to this simulation, you can easily maximize the visibility and readability of information, improve comfort and safety, and even more, optimize perceived quality.
Simply create a digital mockup of your system and turn the light on. SPEOS generates the exact visual aspect of your product as your customers will see it, thanks to our realistic physiological human vision model. Thanks to a high resolution visualization in high dynamics, you benefit from a reliable and high-end visualization of your product. With this virtual prototype, instantly accelerate your decision-making process and create the best designs.
- CAD integration
- VR-center compatibility
- Photometric, radiometric and colorimetric analysis
- Human vision simulation and analysis
- High quality rendering of lit objects
- Powerful optimizations
- Spectral simulations: UV, visible and IR
- Micro-3D patterns simulations
- Teamcenter ready
- Multithreading and cluster-ready
- Latest and fastest raytracing
- Library of sources, materials, sensors and set of standards
- Advanced material generators
- High dynamics & high resolution renderings of full environments
SPEOS is integrated in the most renowned CAD solutions to ease your work no matter what CAM/CAD software you’re already using:
- SPEOS CAA V5 Based for CATIA V5
- SPEOS for NX for Siemens NX
- SPEOS for PTC Creo for PTC Creo
- OptisWorks for SOLIDWORKS
Avoid potential errors caused by data exchange
Eliminate errors caused by importing and exporting data such as data duplication, data loss and imperfect data translation.
Innovate more easily
Explore your design in depth to see all of its innovation potential. Try plenty of "what-if" scenarios, adjust any aspect and directly see the impact on your design!
Enjoy a user-friendly interface
You already know the interface of your CAD software, so working with the optical simulation features of SPEOS will be very easy. SPEOS uses the CAD interface, layout and handling, for a seamless workflow. Last but not least, ray tracing capabilities are so well integrated that they interactively follow every change you make in your CAD environment.