Evaluate the vision of the pilot during night flight especially when wearing night vision goggles in view to avoid glare effects from instrument panels and its reflexion.
- Create light sources in the cockpit environment.
- Apply optical properties.
- Launch a radiometric illumination simulation.
- Analyse photometry efficiency on environment.
- Detect reflection, dazzle, shadow areas, seen from pilot eyes.
- Realize a virtual mockup of the cockpit using infrared properties : simulation is very accurate, based on physical algorithms.